Tuesday, December 31, 2013

memories

Greetings.


5 days more and I'll be locked up in a tower with fire flamming breathing dragons but I'll be waiting patiently for my one and only prince to come and save me from those nightmares where soon we'll live happily ever after telling our romance stories to our little cute angels.  Okay that was kinda lame.  Sorry for that. 

Anyways, 2013 is about to leave us.  I heard that some ask why celebrate a new year? It doesn't have anything to do with our religion or beliefs or bla bla bla.  Blegh what they say.  Every people have their own opinion whether its right or slightly incorrect.  What matters is as long as this thing does not effect our live the way it is, then its a fine for me.  

For me this year had brought me lots and lots of meaningful stuff yeah of course some bitter moments too.  But without those bitter sour salty hateful moments I won't gained new experiences.  Now you may think that I'm talking crap here.  The thing is, without those hardships I won't be who I am today.  And I'm not afraid of facing another hardship because God won't burden His people with things they're not capable with. 

To those who are sad, be happy.  Youth is not going to wait any longer.  Have a pleasant year peeps. 

No comments: